Personal attention to your needs is our passion. Our facility and staff are certified to provide you with the best in Mastectomy Care. Along with that you will find a complete range of products to suit you needs immediately following surgery and throughout your recovery.
● Pocketed, Front Close, and Compression Bras ● Prosthetics, Enhancers, and Partial Forms
● Post Surgical and Pocketed everyday Camisoles ● Compression Sleeves, Gloves and Gauntlets
● Head scarves ● Pocketed Swimsuits
We are able to provide you with our excellent service in fitting and quality products to help you through this time. Appointments are recommended to insure the highest level of attention to your needs.
- We are a certified fitting facility
- Mastectomy Fit specialists are available Monday through Friday
- Allow 1 hour for an initial fitting.
- To insure sufficient time for fitting our last appointment is 1 hour prior to closing. (5pm)
The first question you might have is "when should I get fitted" Fitting changes throughout your recovery
During the first phase of your recovery your doctor will recommend a recovery camisole. These camisoles are specially designed garments designed with a pouch for your drain tubes and come with a soft fiber filled breast pad.
These camisoles can be stepped into such as the SOFTEE TWO® Camisole or perhaps you might prefer the Amoena Zip front close camisole. Both of these garments are designed so that you do not have to raise you arms during the healing time were motion will be an issue for you.
During this healing phase your doctor will recommend a front close, soft cup bra. Because your range of arm use will be limited you will want to be able to get in this bra without lifting your arms. You will want to continue to use this bra until you have completed your healing. No swelling or redness, surgical tape or stitching is removed.
After your redness and swelling has passed you will be ready for a prosthetic fitting. At this time we recommend that you schedule an appointment so that we can insure our full attention to your fitting needs.If you or a loved one is in need of professional fitting, or just want information regarding products -- call us (541) 752-9649 or better yet come on in and let us show you what we can offer.
We are able to bill direct for all Medicare insurance claims and are in network with the private insurance companies listed below. Call us if you have questions about what we can do for you!
● Blue Cross Blue Shield ● Samaritan Health ● United Health Care ● First Health
● Providence ● Lifewise ● Pacific Source ● Oregon Health Plan